Monday, November 17, 2008

First blog and trip to Anchorage

Well, I decided to start a page so Jerry and I can document all of our adventures. Since the holidays are beginning, this seems like a good starting point to start a webpage album of our lives in Alaska and everything else we do.


Jerry and Kala in front of the Denali Park sign


We just took a drive down to Anchorage, Alaska last weekend. The scenery was beautiful, as you can see from the pictures!! :)


Sunset in Denali Park

So beautiful!!!!!

Full moon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics, enjoyed sharing your travels across the U.S. in January and glad you two decided to do this. Makes us feel a part of what's going on in your lives. Love and miss you both very, very much. Mom

Karen said...

Beyooteeful! Love you!

Aimee' said...

two of my favorite eskimos! :) love this!

Susan C said...

I love how the internet can keep far away friends close! Karen tries to keep me up to date with how you are doing, now I can find out for myself!!

Aimee' and Karen were here last weekend, just didn't seem the same without you!

"Miss Sue"